||SECURITY NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
||NJ, DC, MD, VA
||Part Time or Full Time
||Bachelor’s Degree – Desired
||TechSolnZ LLC is Seeking PT & FT Security Network Administrators preferably with Government/DoD network domain experience for Network Installation, Integration, Testing roles.
The Network Administrator shall possess the following capabilities:
- Plan high and low speed LAN connections
- Implement high and low speed LAN designs
- Plan and implement VPN solutions
- Apply firmware upgrades to common network components
- Configure common network equipment for operation
- Collaborate with Security System Technicians on connectivity requirements and procedures
- Troubleshoot common network equipment
- Document common network equipment configurations and settings
- Integrate new technologies into existing high and low speed networks
- Audit network component hardware and software changes
- At least four (4) years cumulative experience in network system/subsystem support and maintenance to include performance of network system/subsystem testing.
- Of the four (4) years’ experience at least two (2) years’ experience using Microsoft server 2008, R2 and Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, as operating system platforms for network connectivity (IP and Domain Name Service (DNS) configuration).
- Able to travel to customer site & meetings
Certification required in one or more of the following;
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MSCE),
- CompTIA Network +, training certifications from Foundry Networks or Brocade Networks.
|Type of Security clearance Required
||Able to obtain DoD Secret
Please Provide your Information Below:
TechSolnZ LLC is an equal opportunity employer.